Florida Condominium Associations Legal ProtectionsPosted on: March 28, 2017 at 2:32 pm
FL Legal Group handles a wide spectrum of legal counseling to condominium, cooperative, time shares, homeowners associations, property management firms and master associations. Attorney Nicki Fernandez Asmer plays an integral part of our client’s professional team, assisting the Board and its management companies to prepare for and conduct meetings; answering questions about documents and the pertinent law; enforcing the covenants and restrictions and; drafting and negotiating contracts for provision of services.
Attorney Asmer is responsible for providing legal counseling to the officers and directors, as well as the manager, on the operation of the Association. The types of services routinely provided to Community Association clients are the following:
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Prosecuting Association lien foreclosures
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the management, maintenance, repair and operation of the community
- Interpretation, amendment and enforcement of the governing documents — Declaration of Condominium, Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, the Articles of Incorporation, the Bylaws of the Association and the rules and regulations
- Answering day-to-day questions regarding operational, regulatory, and practical issues
- Assisting the Board of Directors on fiscal matters, such as budgeting, levying special assessments, and establishing reserves
- Addressing maintenance and repair issues and determining which require Board or owner approval
- Assisting in planning and developing contracts for construction projects
- Complying with construction lien laws
FL Legal Group also works closely with the Firm’s other practice groups including Collection/Foreclosure, Covenant Enforcement, and Construction Law to be sure that all of the Association’s legal needs are met in the most responsive, professional, and cost effective way possible.
To Learn Your Legal Options
Call FL Legal Group today to learn your rights and options available to you. Call today and let us help protect the legal rights of your HOA.
FL Legal Group is a full service law firm, practicing in the areas of Real Estate Law, Condo and HOA laws, and Construction Law, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Loan Modifications and Short Sales. Our main office is located in Tampa at 501 E Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL, 33602. Call 800-984-9951 to schedule a consultation.
We are open 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. You may also reach a member of our staff via email at Contact@FLLegalGroup.com, or continue to browse FLLegalGroup.com.Author: Nicki Asmer
Community Association Law ||